Nicholasville Police Reports
Published 4:27 pm Thursday, January 25, 2024
Compiled by Gillian Stawiszynski. The following arrests were reported by the Nicholasville Police Department between Jan. 12-22. They are matters of record and not indications of guilt or innocence.
• Ashley Ann McDonald was arrested at 10:08 a.m. at the BP Gas Station for failure to appear in court.
Email newsletter signup
• Rashan S. Byrd was arrested at 12:20 p.m. on Lexington Road for non-payment of court costs, fees, or fines.
• Moses Penman was arrested at 1:15 p.m. on South Central Ave for assault 4th-degree (minor injury).
• Ward Carlos Hightower was arrested at 1:44 p.m. at the Jessamine County Detention Center for three charges, including possession of a controlled substance 1st-degree 2nd offense (heroin), possession of a controlled substance 1st-degree 2nd offense (methamphetamine), and possession or purchase of drug paraphernalia.
Saturday, Jan. 13
• William S. Cornett was arrested at 1:11 a.m. on Pinoak Drive for alcohol intoxication in a public place 1st and 2nd offense.
• Arlene Davis was arrested at 10:56 p.m. on West Maple Street and 3rd Street for four charges, including operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol 1st offense, license to be in possession, failure of owner to maintain required insurance 1st offense and failure to dim headlights.
Sunday, Jan. 14
• Destini Odneal was arrested at 1:07 a.m. at Harlan Drive for two charges, including alcohol intoxication in a public place 1st and 2nd offense, and resisting arrest.
• Madison N. Reed was arrested at 2:19 p.m. on Ashgrove Road for possession of controlled substance 1st-degree, 1st offense (Methamphetamine), possession of a controlled substance 1st-degree, 1st offense (drug unspecified), prescription controlled substance not properly contained 1st offense, and possession or purchase of drug paraphernalia.
• Brandi N. Stevens was arrested at 7:01 p.m. at Marathon for public intoxication of controlled substance (excludes alcohol).
Wednesday, Jan. 18
• David C. Brewer was arrested on North Main Street at 10:18 a.m. for failure to appear in court.
• Byron K. Strunk was arrested on Lexington Road at 1:05 p.m. for four charges, including no registration plates, failure of non-owner operator to maintain required insurance, probation violation, and operating on a suspended or revoked license.
• Jessica L. Cecil was arrested on Lexington Road at 7:17 p.m. for flagrant non-support.
• Justin L. Adams was arrested on Lexington Road at 7:35 p.m. for two charges, including criminal trespassing 2nd-degree, and theft by unlawful taking or shoplifting.
• Lori Hale was arrested at Walmart at 7:40 p.m. for two charges, including theft by unlawful taking or shoplifting and probation violation.
Thursday, Jan. 19
• Lacy J. Cawby was arrested at North Main Street at 7:27 p.m. for two charges, including contempt of court libel/slander, resistance to order and theft by unlawful taking or shoplifting.
Friday, Jan. 20
• Lowell E. Hickman was arrested at Perry Drive at 2:25 a.m. for two charges, including assault 4th-degree (domestic violence) minor injury, and unlawful imprisonment 2nd-degree.
• Michael R. Trent was arrested on Lexington Road at 8:59 a.m. for three charges, including operating a motor vehicle under the influence of a controlled substance, no registration plates, and failure of non-owner/operator to maintain required insurance 1st offense.
• Tiffany Carver was arrested at Preston Place at 11:35 a.m. for failure to appear in court.
• Rodney Elwin James was arrested at Martin Luther King Blvd (Riney B) at 3:45 p.m. for possession of a controlled substance 1st-degree, 1st offense (methamphetamine).
Saturday, Jan. 21
• Justin Skylaw Vaught was arrested on Danville Road and Allstar way at 1:49 a.m. for failure to appear in court.
Sunday, Jan. 22
• Michael A. Schaffhauser was arrested on West Brown Street at 6:03 p.m. for leaving the scene of the accident/failure to render aid or assistance.