Nicholasville Police Reports
Published 10:30 am Thursday, October 26, 2023
Compiled by Gillian Stawiszynski. The following arrests were reported by the Nicholasville Police Department between Oct. 16-22. They are matters of record and not indications of guilt or innocence.
Monday, Oct. 16
• Richard M. Hush was arrested at 3:24 p.m. on Grapevine Court for Assault, 4th Degree (Domestic Violence) Minor Injury.
Email newsletter signup
• Angela Lynn Bowman was arrested at 3:07 p.m. on Grapevine Court for Assault, 4th Degree (Domestic Violence) Minor Injury.
Friday, Oct. 20
• Timothy Ray Colwell was arrested at 4:55 p.m. at the Cottage Cafe for receiving stolen property.
• Melinda P. Pearson was arrested at 4:57 p.m. at the Cottage Cafe for receiving stolen property.
Saturday, Oct. 21
• Daniel Djesus Martinez was arrested at 7:31 a.m. on Dove Run for failure to appear in court.
• Kathy Gale Woods was arrested at 3:01 p.m. on North Main Street for theft by unlawful taking or shoplifting.
• Mickey Thomas Humphrey was arrested at 7:25 p.m. on Hillcrest Drive for two charges, including violation of a foreign order of protection / domestic violence order and possession of a controlled substance 1st-degree 1st-offense (methamphetamine).
• Valerie L. Goins was arrested at 7:38 p.m. at Splash Em Out Laundry for two charges, including public intoxication of a controlled substance (excludes alcohol) and promoting contraband 1st-degree.
Sunday, Oct. 22
• Shamar O. Briggs was arrested at 6:32 a.m. on West Maple Street for non-payment of court costs, fees, or fines.
• Adam W. Morgan was arrested at 10:33 a.m. on Corman Road for assault 4th degree (Domestic Violence) minor injury.