Nicholasville Police Reports
Published 10:30 am Friday, October 20, 2023
Compiled by Gillian Stawiszynski. The following arrests were reported by the Nicholasville Police Department between Oct. 12-17. They are matters of record and should not be taken as indications of guilt or innocence.
Thursday, Oct. 12
• Chance D. Schwartzkopf was arrested at 11:06 a.m. on 100 Hillcrest Drive for failure to appear in court.
Email newsletter signup
• Melinda R. Combs was arrested at 6:07 p.m. on Stratton Avenue for failure to appear in court.
• Derek S. Stephens was arrested at 10:45 p.m. on Richmond Avenue for three charges, including operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol 1st-offense, failure of owner to maintain required insurance 1st-offense, and failure to notify address change to department of transportation.
Saturday, Oct. 14
• Breanna N.Whitaker was arrested at 1:26 p.m. on Imperial Point for assault, 4th degree (domestic violence) injury.
• Jessica Maria Barnett was arrested at 4:14 p.m. on E Maple Street for criminal trespassing 1st-degree.
Sunday, Oct. 15
• Clayton Keone Johns was arrested at 11:31 a.m. on Lexington Road for two charges, including flagrant non support (persistently failing to pay support) and failure to appear in court.
• Mayra Cortes Suarez was arrested at 12:38 p.m. on North Main Street for three charges, including no operators-moped license, no registration plates, and criminal possession of forged instrument 2nd-degree.
• Mary E. Caldwell was arrested at 8:36 p.m. on Faulconer Drive for non-payment of court costs, fees, or fines.
Tuesday, Oct. 17
• William Bradley Tucker was arrested at 1:26 a.m. on East Chestnut Street and South York Street for alcohol intoxication in a public place (1st and 2nd offense).
• Antonio Bustos was arrested at 4:26 a.m. on East Maple Street at Neon Nights Bar for three charges, including alcohol intoxication in a public place (1st and 2nd offense), possession of a controlled substance 1st-degree 1st-offense (cocaine), and promoting contraband 1st-degree.