Nicholasville Police Reports
Published 11:00 am Friday, October 6, 2023
Compiled by Gillian Stawsizynski. The following arrests were reported by the Nicholasville Police Department between Sept. 26-Oct. 2. They are matters of record and should not be considered indications of guilt or innocence.
Tuesday, Sept. 26
• Kevin N. Watts was arrested at 8:16 a.m. on Southview Drive for contempt of court libel/slander resistance to order.
Email newsletter signup
Thursday, Sept. 28
• Karayl Clay was arrested at 12:51 p.m. on Rebel Road for strangulation 1st-degree.
• Brittany Barber was arrested at 11:16 p.m. on Lincoln Heights for assault 4th-degree (minor injury).
Friday, Sept. 29
• James A. Hampton was arrested at 9:04 a.m. on the Nicholasville Bypass for non-payment of court costs, fees, or fines.
• Ronnie L. Frye was arrested at 4:21 p.m. on East Walnut Street for a probation violation.
• Donald Gary Ghent was arrested at 10:01 p.m. on South Main Street for alcohol intoxication in a public place 1st and 2nd-offense.
Saturday, Sept. 30
• Jennifer L. Burgess was arrested at 2:39 a.m. on Lexington Road for four charges, including speeding 19 mph over the limit, no registration plates, operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol, and possession of an open alcoholic beverage container in a motor vehicle.
Sunday, Oct. 1
• Nannette N. Peel was arrested at 1:00 p.m on Keene Road for failure to appear in court.
Monday, Oct. 2
• Vlora Berisha was arrested at 2:01 a.m. at Applegrove Drive and Jason Drive for criminal mischief 1st-degree.
• Jefferey Ray Centers was arrested at 11:19 a.m. on Imperial Way for non-payment of court costs, fees, or fines.