Nicholasville Police Reports
Published 11:30 am Thursday, September 28, 2023
Compiled by Gillian Stawiszynski. The following arrests were reported by the Nicholasville Police Department between Sept. 19-25. They are considered matters of record and not implications of guilt or innocence.
Tuesday, Sept. 19
• Jantz X. Richardson was arrested at 8:50 p.m. at the Hampton Inn for Public Intoxication of a controlled substance (excludes alcohol).
Email newsletter signup
Wednesday, Sept. 20
• Kingsley G. Padmore was arrested at 3:42 a.m. at Home Place Inn for failure to appear in court.
• Stephanie Rogers was arrested at 9:07 p.m. at Walmart for theft by unlawful taking or shoplifting.
Thursday, Sept. 21
• Phillip E. Handley was arrested at 7:38 a.m. at Imperial Way for failure to appear in court.
• Somer Nance was arrested at 8 p.m. on Reed Avenue for contempt of court libel/slander resistance to order.
Friday, Sept. 22
• Christopher W. Brinegar was arrested at 12:23 p.m. on Lexington Road for two charges, including failure to appear in court and non-payment of court costs, fees, or fines.
• Thomas Reed was arrested at 10 p.m. on Blueberry Lane for alcohol intoxication in a public place 1st and 2nd-degree.
Saturday, Sept. 23
• Donald R. West was arrested at 12:14 p.m. on Edgewood Drive for failure to appear in court.
• Ferlando Montez Denny was arrested at 5:25 p.m. on Green Street for two charges, including contempt of court libel/slander, resistance to order and escape 2nd-degree.
• Crystal L. Boyd was arrested at 7:30 p.m. at US 27 and Industrial Parkway for contempt of court libel/slander resistance to order.
Sunday, Sept. 24
• Melissa G. Mastin was arrested at 9:33 a.m. on Circle Drive for theft by unlawful taking or shoplifting auto $1,000<10,000.
• Christopher A. Abner was arrested at 1:47 p.m. on Williams Road for failure to appear in court.
Monday, Sept. 25
• Christopher O. Baldridge was arrested at 11:31 a.m. at Edgewood Baptist Church for four charges, including possession of a controlled substance 1st-degree 1st-offense (Methamphetamine), public intoxication of a controlled substance (excludes alcohol), prescription of controlled substance not properly contained 1st-offense, and possession of a controlled substance 3rd-degree (drug unspecified).
• Joseph A. Smith was arrested at 6:13 p.m. at Beauford Place for four charges, including theft by unlawful taking or shoplifting, possession of marijuana, promoting contraband 1st-degree, and possession of a controlled substance 1st-degree 1st-offense (Methamphetamine).