Nicholasville Police Reports (Sept. 5-11)
Published 10:51 am Thursday, September 14, 2023
Compiled by Gillian Stawiszynski
Tuesday, Sept. 5
• Dexter D. Robinson was arrested at 8:56 a.m. on Orchard Court for two charges, including fleeing or evading police, 2nd-degree (on foot) and violation of IPO (Interpersonal Protection Order).
Email newsletter signup
• Jonathan N. Adair was arrested at 9:55 a.m. on North Main Street for violation of a Kentucky EPO/DVO (Emergency Protective Order/Domestic Violence Order).
• Erika N. Ritchie was arrested at 7:40 p.m. on Keene Road at Bell Place Drive for non-payment of court costs, fees, or fines.
Wednesday, Sept. 6
• Joseph Smith was arrested at 10:13 a.m. at Taco Bell for two charges, including violation of a Kentucky EPO/DVO, and criminal trespassing 3rd-degree.
• Jamie B. Mullins was arrested at 6:24 p.m. on 1020 N. Main Street for probation violation (for misdemeanor offense).
• Jalaviana Alexus Lear was arrested at 8:20 p.m. at 1024 N. Main Street (Walmart) for two charges, including theft by unlawful taking or shoplifting, and failure to appear in court.
Thursday, Sep. 7
• Jodie L. Uhlig was arrested at 3:01 p.m. at McDonalds for three charges, including possession of a controlled substance 1st-degree 1st-offense (methamphetamine), possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of a controlled substance 1st-degree 1st-offense (drug unspecified).
• Logan S. Carroll was arrested at 3:02 p.m. at 100 S. Hendren Way for operating on a suspended or revoked operating license.
Saturday, Sept. 9
• Christian F. Thacker was arrested at 11:21 a.m. at S. Main Street for criminal trespassing 3rd-degree.
• Daniel Gates was arrested at 6:39 p.m. on N. Main Street for theft by unlawful taking or shoplifting.
• Hope Smallwood was arrested at 11:27 p.m. on S. York Street at E Chestnut Street for possession of a controlled substance 1st-degree 1st-offense (methamphetamine).
Monday, Sept. 11
• Jayson M. Preston was arrested at 9:09 a.m. at Wichita Drive for four charges, including trafficking a controlled substance 1st-offense, trafficking marijuana (less than 8 ounces) 1st-offense, possession of drug paraphernalia, and failure to appear in court.