Nicholasville Arrest Reports
Published 1:30 pm Wednesday, July 19, 2023
Monday, July 3
• Fonda L Kelly was arrested Monday at 2:00 p.m. on Nicholasville Bypass and Keene Road for operating a motor vehicle under the influence.
• David W Masters was arrested Monday, July 3 at 12:01 p.m. on Anthony Drive and Jason Drive for failure to appear in court.
Email newsletter signup
Tuesday, July 4
• Nathan A Bradley was arrested at 3:50 a.m. on North Main Street for two charges, including careless driving and operating a motor vehicle under the influence.
Wednesday, July 5
• David P Waymire was arrested at 1:30 a.m. on Wichita Drive for 4th degree assault, domestic violence.
• Helena Pappas was arrested at 1:25 a.m. on Beauford Place for 1st degree 1st offense possession of a contained substance.
• Robin L Johns was arrested at 1:29 p.m. at Five Star for violation of a Kentucky Emergency Protection Order and Domestic Violence Order.
Thursday, July 6
• Ashley Suzanne Davis was arrested at 2:15 a.m. on East Maple Street for three charges, including receiving stolen property, failure to use a child restraint device in a vehicle, and disregarding a traffic light.
• Molly Preston was arrested at 12:45 a.m. on Nicholasville Bypass two charges, including operating a motor vehicle under the influence and reckless driving.
• Odis Henson was arrested at 9:31 p.m. on Fairfield Drive for public intoxication.
• Enrique Lara was arrested at 11:32 p.m. at 229 East Maple Street (Jessamine County Detention Center) for failure to appear in court.
• Tyler P Edmundson was arrested at 7:55 p.m. on US27 South Ramp to KY29 South for not paying court fees.
• Uylesse A Walker was arrested at 8:58 p.m. on Miles Road for 4th degree assault, domestic violence.
• Bobby J Estes was arrested at 10:50 a.m. at Speedway for public intoxication.
Friday, July 7
• Beverly Munson was arrested at 1:48 a.m. on Elmwood Court for 4th degree assault, domestic violence.
• Johnathan R Hensley was at 8:51 p.m. at Lowes for four charges, including 1st offense driving on a suspended license, operating a motor vehicle under the influence, 1st offense trafficking a controlled substance, heroin, and failure to appear in court.
• Katelyn J Mohollen was arrested at 7:45 p.m. at Performance Park for 1st and 2nd offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Jason H Hensley was arrested at 6:51 p.m. on Greenbriar Street for four charges, including 1st degree 1st offense possession of a controlled substance, 2nd degree possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia, and possession of marijuana.
• Clyde T Lovin was arrested at 8:16 p.m. at Saint Joseph Jessamine Hospital for 1st and 2nd offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
Saturday, July 8
• Allen G Brooks was arrested at 3:30 a.m. on North 3rd Street for receiving stolen property.
• Margie L Mays was arrested at 12:23 a.m. on Peachtree Road for failure to appear in court.
Sunday, July 9
• Laura E Day was arrested at 8:37 p.m. on Blueberry Lane for not paying court fees.
• Thomas J Clark was arrested at 2:45 p.m. on South 3rd Street for failure to appear in court.
Monday, July 10
• Francisco Ramon Gayhart was arrested at 9:58 p.m. on Park Drive for alcohol intoxication in a public place.