Jessamine County Community Events
Published 3:00 pm Friday, October 14, 2022
Barr to address Jessamine County Republican Women
Congressman Andy Barr will address the Tuesday, Oct. 18, meeting of the Jessamine County Republican Women. The meeting will take place in the community room of Central Bank at 6:00 p. m. David Walls, executive director of The Family Foundation, will also speak. Reminder to our members to bring donations for the Thomson Hood Veteran Center in Wilmore. Members are encouraged to bring a guest. Visitors are welcome. Refreshments will be served. Feel free to contact Dorothy Van Epps, President, if you have questions at 859-619-9343.
Jessamine County Public Library Calendar of Events
Email newsletter signup
Library programs marked with an asterik (*) require registration.
Saturday, October 15
• Pokemon Club, 2–3 p.m.
Monday, October 17
• Prompt to Page Podcast, 9–9:15 a.m.
• Mother Goose Storytime, 10:30–11:15 a.m.
• REFIT Exercise Class, 6:30–7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, October 18
• Tiny Tinkers: STEAM for Preschoolers, 10:30–11:15 a.m.
• SilverSneakers, 12–12:45 p.m.
• * Are You a Werewolf? Party Game for Teens, 6–8 p.m.
• Family Storytime, 6:30–7:15 p.m.
Wednesday, October 19
• Preschool Storytime, 10:30–11:15 a.m.
• * Find Your Ancestors’ Lives… in Death Records, 4–5:30 p.m.
• * Art for Kids, 6:30–7:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 20
• Closed for Staff Training Day, 9:30 a.m.–12 p.m.