Police, fire reports
Published 1:02 pm Tuesday, May 18, 2021
• The Wilmore Police Department arrested Joshua Gibbs, 30, of 348 Epworth Ave., Wilmore, on a charge of fourth degree assault (minor injury) and his bond was set at $750.
• Carl F. Collins, 38, of 1414 River Road, Nicholasville, was arrested just before 9 p.m. May 4 by Nicholasville Police for failure to appear in court earlier that day. He was known to have Jessamine County warrants.
• Tahrearr Dsama Alhemouz, 31, of Lexington, was charged with shoplifting (theft by unlawful taking under $500) at 200 E. Brannon Road around 3 p.m. May 3. She is accused of concealing multiple items in her purse and walking past checkpoints.
• Scott T. Hunter, 37, of 101 Richmond Ave., Nicholasville, was arrested at Speedway, 979 N. Main St. at 3:36 p.m. on May 3 on charges of first-degree possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine, first offense, and public intoxication.
• Natalie Henry, 37, of 204 Pingrove Circle, was arrested at 12:10 a.m. May 4 and charged with failure to appear in court on Feb. 26.
• Jacob A. Brewer, 28, 311 S. Third St., Nicholasville, was arrested April 30 on West Maple Street and charged with failure to appear in court on April 18.
• Carmen S. Treadway, 54, 501 S. Maple St., was arrested on April 28 on Wilmore Road and charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of a controlled substance, second-degree possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana.
• Patrick L. Collins, 36, 105 Barnes St., Nicholasville, was arrested at 7:13 p.m. April 28 for felony probation violation. He was served a Jessamine County bench warrant, and the judge assigned no bond.
• John Davidray Johnston, 29, of 57 Thompson Lane, was arrested April 28 to answer questions about nonpayment of fines, court costs or fees.
• Judy Collins, 50, of 57 Thomlinson Lane, was arrested April 28 on a bench warrant for failure to comply with a court order.
• Michael Blair, 46, of 111 Coconut Grove, Nicholasville, was arrested May 1 on a bench warrant for flagrant nonsupport.
• Jason T. Hurd, 44, of Pineville, was arrested May 1 on East Brannon Road for failure to pay fines, fees or court costs.
• David Firster, 25, of 701 Andrea Drive, Nicholasville, was charged April 30 with contempt of courtr, libel, slander or resistance to order.