Police and fire reports for Feb. 4, 2020
• Casandra Brock, 32, of Magnolia Way, Nicholasville, was served an indictment warrant Jan. 26 for first-degree possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was also served warrants for failure to appear and non-payment of fines.
• Thomas Williams, 35, of Orchard Drive, Nicholasville, was charged Jan. 28 with leaving the scene of an accident, driving on a DUI-suspended operator’s license (second offense), driving under the influence (fourth offense) and possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.
• Edwin Clark Jr., 59, of Danville, was charged Jan. 27 with driving under the influence (second offense).
• Sabrina Buster, 30, of Clarence Drive, Nicholasville, was charged Jan. 28 with fourth-degree assault, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
• Jeffrey Keith Willeroy, 62, of Lexington, was charged Jan. 30 with third-degree possession of a controlled substance and first-degree promoting contraband. He was also served a Fayette County warrant for theft by unlawful taking.
• Brittney M. Valenzuela, 39, of Lexington, was charged Jan. 31 with failure to maintain insurance, no registration plate, driving on a suspended operator’s license and driving under the influence (second offense).
• Lewis William Thurlow, 69, of Lancaster, was charged Jan. 30 with fourth-degree assault.
• Brandon Morris, 32, of Miles Road, Nicholasville, was charged Jan. 29 with first-degree possession of a controlled substance.
JESSAMINE COUNTY SHERIFF
• Natosha N. Para Moncada, 33, of Paris, was charged Jan. 25 with receiving stolen property over $500.
• Braiden Albritton Asher, 18, of Griffin Drive, Nicholasville, was charged Jan. 28 with first-degree arson.
• electrical problem on Faulconer Drive.
• vehicle fire on Imperial Way.
• EMS assist on Harlan Drive.
• gas line rupture on Enterprise Drive.
• EMS call on Rolling Acres Drive.
• EMS assist on Williams Road.
• injury accident on U.S. 27.
• EMS call on Hillcrest Drive.
• EMS Call on Imperial Way.
• assist another agency on Ethel Drive.
• assist another agency on Griffin Drive.
• motor vehicle accident on U.S. 27.
• EMS call on Harlan Drive.
• smoke alarm sounding on Jason Drive.
• assist another agency on Kimberly Heights Drive.
• EMS call on Greenbriar Street
• injury accident on Lexington Road.
• motor vehicle accident on Lexington Road.
• EMS call on Forrest Elliott Drive.
• EMS assist on Ilhardt Avenue.
• EMS assist on Orchard Drive.
• EMS call on Jacob Drive.
• EMS call on Janice Drive.