The following inspections were released by the Jessamine County Health Department:
– Bridgepoint, 3220 Grey Oak Lane, 96 on July 23. Notes: No paper towels and low soap at hand sink in dishwasher area. Tuna in cooler dated 7/9. Fork laying in lemons handle down. Food manager class Sept. 25 at 1:00.
Follow-up. Bridgepoint, 3220 Grey Oak Lane, 98 on July 24. Notes: No paper towels and low hand soap at hand sink in dishwasher area. Tuna in cooler dated 7/9. Date items with consume-by date. Discard items after expiry. Corrected – tuna discarded. Fork laying in lemons handle down.
– Kroger L-708, 170 Bellerive Blvd., 99 on July 22. Notes: Floors and walls behind and under equipment in food service area dirty. Info available as discussed.
– Type A Catering, 105 MacArthur Court Unit E, 100 on July 12.
– Isaac’s Express Mart, 100 Springdale Drive, 99 on July 16. Notes: Hand washing sink not accessible.
– Applebee’s, 113 N. Plaza Drive, 95 on July 17. Notes: Freezer and cooler door handles – not clean. Grease pan – soiled – on floor in storage room? Spray bottle – no label and toilet cleaner next to single service items in storage room – keep separate. Two boxes – single service boxes on floor.
Follow-up. Applebee’s, 113 N. Plaza Drive, 99 on July 17. Notes: Follow-up on spot – cooler doors.
– Francis Asbury Society, 1580 Lexington Road, 99 on July 17. Notes: Meat thermometer. Facility clean.
– Homerun Marathon, 101 N. Plaza Drive, 89 on July 10. Notes: 15 plus Tylenol four-pack caplets out – dated – expire – 6/19 – (removed). Leaking hand sink by R.R.s and handle broke. Lid missing from dumpster, other doors open, trash and litter on ground. 3-comp. sink full of storage items, not useable. Follow up seven days.
Follow-up. Homerun Marathon, 101 N. Plaza Drive, 95 on July 10.
Follow-up. Homerun Marathon, 101 N. Plaza Drive, 98 on July 17. Faucet handle broke at hand sink – sink leaking. Dumpster lid – not repaired – doors open and trash on ground. Other corrections made.