Property Transfers published May 25, 2017
The following property transfers were among those recorded at the Jessamine County Property Valuation Administrator’s Office from March 29 to April 27.
• Venture Court in Nicholasville: Shelley Bonnie to Grae Lane Investments LLC for $308,000.
• 864 Richmond Ave. in Nicholasville: Austin R. and Crystal L. Clark to Daniel A. and Ashley N. Jenkins for $284,000.
• 552 Southbrook Drive in Nicholasville: April C. Wood to Clifford C. and Margaret M. Swaim for $140,000.
• 1360 Hoover Road in Nicholasville: Michael J. and Maureen A. Keating to Wendy Bowen for $415,000.
• 104 Revere Way in Nicholasville: John C. and Tonya K. Rudd to Alex Anatoliy and Larisa Pavlona Chubaruk for $65,000.
• 101 Rainbow Drive in Nicholasville: James R. and Lela J. Hughes to Justin and Megan Lawson for $114,500.
• 304 Eagle Drive in Nicholasville: Kevin S. and Melissa D. Art to Kevin and Luci Hardy for $712,500.
• 203 Colonial Drive in Nicholasville: Matthew T. and Stefani Grimes to Adam and Lindsay N. Zopfi for $306,500.
• 138 Paddock Drive in Nicholasville: James T. and Jeanette Bray to Philip and Cynthia Ogden for $290,000.
• Bethel Road in Nicholasville: Steven and Rebecca Poor to Henry F. Jr. and Rosemary McQueen M. Mitchell for $111,000.
• 124 Caveson Way in Nicholasville: John A. and Devona L. Hall to Michael John and Angela L. Teator for $420,000.
• 211 Wind Haven Drive in Nicholasville: Ollie E. and Karen E. Gibbs to Jun and Jing Li. Song for $400,000.
• 105 Brittany Lane in Nicholasville: Steven Martin and Dianna Pearson to Joseph C. and Kriston Morgan for $328,000.
• 151 Dewey Drive in Nicholasville: Richard D. Hisel to Philip W. Conrad for $123,600.
• Lock 8 Road in Nicholasville: Ira Jr. and Rose Mary Bruner to Kenneth Stephens for $38,000.