Indictments published March 30, 2017
The Jessamine County Grand Jury convened on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 and returned the following results in open court on Wednesday, March 22, 2017.
• Halie Anglin — second-degree unlawful transaction with a minor
• Colton Estes — first-degree robbery
• Tyler Jeffers — criminal attempt to sell a controlled substance to a minor with a firearm; murder; first-degree wanton endangerment; tampering with physical evidence; and receiving stolen property
• Albert McKinney — tampering with physical evidence
• Brody S. Farrell, Kelsey D. Farrell, Jacob T. McIntosh and Sean Michael Pennington — theft by unlawful taking, over $500; tampering with physical evidence (McIntosh and K. Farrell); second-degree PFO (K. Farrell); first-degree PFO (B. Farrell)
• Brian Hibbard — first-degree possession of a controlled substance
• William M. Kegley — receiving stolen property, $500 or more; theft of motor vehicle registration plate/renewal decal
• William M. Kegley — theft by unlawful taking, $500 or more
• Bruce A. Parker — theft by failure to make required disposition, $500 or more (17 counts)
• Daniel R. Sowder — possession of drug paraphernalia; first-degree possession of a controlled substance; no operators license
• Jason Sparks and Mindy Epperson — theft by unlawful taking, over $500
• Jerry Warner — trafficking in marijuana, eight ounces to five pounds; first-degree possession of a controlled substance
• Jonathan Adair — this case was not presented and should be rescheduled for the April 14, 2017 docket.
• Matthew Meeks — this case was not presented and should be rescheduled for the April 14, 2017 docket.