Indictments published March 16, 2017
Published 4:56 pm Wednesday, March 15, 2017
The Jessamine County Grand Jury convened on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 and returned the following results in open court on Wednesday, March 08, 2017.
• Wesley A. Back — theft by unlawful taking, $500 or more, first-degree PFO
• Susie Bray — first-degree promoting contraband, second-degree promoting contraband and second-degree PFO
Email newsletter signup
• Timothy Reed — second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument (24 counts)
• Jason Sparks and Mindy Epperson — theft by unlawful taking, over $500
• Kaley J. Stephens — theft by deception, $500 or more
• Michael Walden — first-degree possession of a controlled substance (2 counts)
• Tamara Barrett — first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance first degree
• Bradley Corman — second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument (3 counts), first-degree PFO
• John Elkins — theft by unlawful taking, value $500 or more
• Tona Sebastian — first-degree possession of a controlled substance, first-degree promoting contraband
• Terra Tuggle — receiving stolen property, value $500 or more; operating a motor vehicle under the influence; driving with a suspended license; leaving the scene of an accident; second-degree fleeing or evading the police; tampering with physical evidence
• Jamel Sleet — No true bill
• Haylie Campbell — More than 60 days has elapsed since the case was referred to the grand jury. Pursuant to RCr 5.22, the defendant should be discharged from custody and money or bonds deposited should be refunded.
• Brian Hibbard — This case was not presented and should be rescheduled for the March 22, 2017, docket.