Property transfers published Jan. 26
Published 4:27 pm Wednesday, January 25, 2017
The following property transfers have been recorded at the Jessamine County Property Valuation Administrator’s Office:
• Willow Glenn Subdivsion, 131 Olvia Drive, a residential property in Nicholasville: Thomas Stakelin to Mary Reeder for $118,900.
• 2108 Union Mill Road: Christiana Trust to Helen Yadlovskiy for $143,323,95.
Email newsletter signup
• Parcel A Taylor Land Inc., 2861 Union Mill Road, property in Jessamine County: Taylor Made Stallions Inc. to Jessamine County Fire District for $165,000.
• Lt. 22 Cave Run Estates, 140 Cave Run Blvd., a residential property in Nicholasville: Kyle Perry to Ruslan Shramovich for $100,000.
• Lt 20 Cave Run Estates, Cave Run Circle, a residential property in Nicholasville: Greggory W. Buchanan to Ruslan Shramovich for $120,000.
• Lot in Camp Nelson, a stone in west line of Second Street and corner with South Line of Main Street, in Jessamine County: Rural Housing Service to Kerry Major for $55,000.
• Johnson’s Addition, Lt 43 Wilmore Townsite Company, parcel of land in Wilmore: Linda Fay McDonald to Daniel James Crabtree for $113,900.
• Estates Subdivision, 409 McPeek Place, Lt 44: New Homes by Harpe LLC to Andre Srour for $200,000.
• Edgewood East Estates, 107 Redbud Ct., Lt 85 in Nicholasville: Harpe Properties LLC to Michael S. Boggs for $145,000.
• Clays Crossing Subdivision, 627 Old Coach Road, Lt 20 in Nicholasville: MND Holdings LLC to Felippo A. Falso for $847,613.
• Bell Place Subdivision, 121 Hillbrook Drive, Lt 416 in Nicholasville: Daniel Johnson to Katherine Peercy for $213,000.
• LOU-CARLTON Community, 200 Lebeau Drive, Lt 23 in Jessamine County: Steven Merritt to Nancy Fishback for $175,000.
• Edgewood Estates Subdivision, Lt 61, in Jessamine County: Tony E. Richardson to Jerome Albert Tomlian for $177,000.
• Brannon Gardens, Unit 2 Building 14 Brannon Gardens, 106 Petunia Court in Nicholasville: Grey Oak Lane LLC to Jamie Mattingly for $291,606.
• Orchard Subdivision, 118 Orchard Court, Lt 32 in Nicholasville: Keith Carr to Karen Blair for $50,000.
•Foxwood Subdivision, Lt 3 Unit 1 Building A, in Nicholasville: Thea J. Williams to Nancy A. Hawkins for $87,500.