Property transfers published Jan. 19
The following property transfers have been recorded at the Jessamine County Property Valuation Administrator’s Office:
• OrchardPointe Subdivision, 416 Village Parkway, a residential property in Nicholasville: Benjamin L Shafer to Nathan E. Henderson for $152,000.
• Ross Property, Lt 1 Fort Bramlett Road, a lot of land: Robert C. Ross to Joseph P. Beale for $42,000.
• Squires Lakes Subdivision, 509 Homestead Drive, a residential property: Joseph Kane Frey to Helen Bryant for $125,500.
• Lone Oak Subdivision, 136 Oakmont Drive, a residential property: Nancy Raye Myers to James Darryl Eli Smith for $106,900.
• Equestrian Woods Subdivision, 203 Thoroughbred Lane, a residential property: James P. Willis to Michael Kindred for $430,000.
• Farm Subdivision, 206 Windom Lane, a residential property: Mary Karen Gerstle to William McClain for $449,000.
• Stonegate Manor Subdivision, 516-526 Wichita Drive: Oaks of Wichita Nicholasville LLC to Oaks of Wichita LLC for $945,000.
•Westwood Townhouse Condo, 708 Wabarto Way, a residential property: Benjamin Davis to Dylan W. Cruz for $60,000.
• Barkley Woods, Lt 54 Unit 5 Barkley Woods: Warren D Walker and Mary E Meixelsperger for $876,360.
• Tates Creek Estates, Lt 12 Unit 3 Tates Creek: Clarence W. Traylor and Hector Ruin Gardono for $15,000.