Indictments published Dec. 15
Published 9:49 am Wednesday, December 14, 2016
The Jessamine County Grand Jury convened on Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2016 and returned the following indictments in open court on Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2016:
• Kane Boyles — trafficking in marijuana, eight ounces to five pounds with a firearm; possession of drug paraphernalia; second-degree unlawful transaction.
• Donnie Ragan — failure to comply with sex offender registration; first-degree persistent felony offender.
Email newsletter signup
• Timothy A. Arnold — failure to wear seat belts; first-degree possession of a controlled substance; second-degree possession of a controlled substance; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Joseph R. Curtis — second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument; first-degree persistent felony offender.
• Zachary Jeslis — second-degree assault.
• Matthew D. Moore — disregarding signals of officer directing traffic; first-degree wanton endangerment; second-degree leaving the scene of an accident; failure of owner to maintain required insurance/security; second-degree persistent felony offender.
• Ashley Walls — first-degree possession of a controlled substance; possession of drug paraphernalia.