Restaurant inspections published Dec. 7
Published 11:46 am Wednesday, December 7, 2016
The following restaurants were inspected by the Jessamine County Health Department:
• Fazolis — 99 on Nov. 30. Notes: door handles, surfaces of some equipment not clean.
• Subway — 97 on Nov. 29. Notes: floor in poor condition at Kitchen entrance; brooms on floor when not in use; subway sign, cardboard box and other debris on ground at back door.
Email newsletter signup
• Dollar General — 92 on Nov. 29. Notes: bottom shelf in multiple coolers unclean; door gasket in poor condition on milk cooler; lights out in milk cooler; lights out above retail shelves; beverage station unclean; several bags of trash on floor at back door; floor unclean in storage room; excessive amount of retail products on floor in several aisles.
• Lyles B.B.Q. — 100 on Nov. 23.
• Family Mkt — 100 on Nov. 23.
• Double Kwik — 96 on Nov. 17. Notes: proper cooling methods discussed after on spot followup.
• Beijing Asian Cafe — 98 on Nov. 17. Notes: interior of 3-door unclean on bottom self; cooked noodles covered with cloth towel in cooler; personal items on shelf with food related items; rice and flour containers unclean on exterior; shelf under rice and flour containers unclean.
• Walgreens 9712 — 97 on Nov. 17. Notes: light out in freezer; sinks and toilets unclean in restrooms; floor unclean in restrooms.
• Brookside Elementary — 100 on Nov. 17.
• Pizza Hut — 99 on Nov. 16. Notes: vegetable oil dispenser — cracked and not clean and door handles, etc.
• Wilmore Daycare Center — 99 on Nov. 16. Notes: sink leaking.
• Wendy’s — 99 on Nov. 16. Notes: equipment, door handles, etc. unclean.