Restaurant inspections published Nov. 10
The following restaurants were inspected by the Jessamine County Health Department:
• Warner Elementary — 100 on Oct. 27.
• Cottage Cafe — 96 on Oct. 27. Notes: light shield missing above steam table, mops on floor in storage area; old grill and door on grounds behind building, ceiling tiles water damaged above beverage station and in men’s restroom.
• Sam’s Club 4728 — 100 on Oct. 27.
• Subway — 98 on Oct. 26. Notes: no soap or towels at sink in food prep area — in rear.
• East Jessamine Middle School — 100 on Oct. 26.
• Los Tres Amigos — 97 on Oct. 26. Notes: covered cans for women’s restrooms.
• Hanley’s BBQ — 99 on Oct. 26. Notes: paint and seal bare wood surfaces.
• Circle K — 100 on Oct. 26.
• Arby’s —100 on Oct. 20.
• Captain D’s — 90 on Oct. 20. Notes: interior and exterior of cooking equipment and cooling equipment unclean, grease and food debris on floor in cooking area, ceiling tiles flaking and HVAC vents rusted, mildew on interior of ice machine, water pooled on floor around water heater, floor unclean in walk-in freezer; cabinet shelves unclean and door in poor condition at front counter, sink unclean in men’s restroom, lids open on dumpster, hair restraint not worn by food handlers.
• Learning Tree Montessori — 97 on Oct. 20. Notes: shelves and shelf line in poor condition; handle missing on refrigerator door, inside bottom of freezer unclean, floor unclean under 3 comp. sink, heavy dust build-up on coil cover at bottom of refrigerator.
• A & W/Long John Silvers — 98 on Oct. 20. Notes: condensation dripping on floor from HVAC vent in cooking area, grease on floor under fryers.
• Nicholasville Elementary — 98 on Oct. 20. Notes: no thermometer in prep cooler.
• Sonic — 100 on Oct. 19. Notes: some grease at grease barrel on ground.
• Petro Allstar — 97 on Oct. 19. Notes: thermometer at walls in cooler not accurate (reading 50 degrees and inside temperature is 41 degrees), floors in back storage areas.
• Academy of Little Learners — 100 on Oct. 13.
• Diversicare of Nicholasville — 98 on Oct. 13. Notes: Water leak on mop sink faucet, mildew on shield inside ice machine.
• Gourmet Goodies — 95 on Oct. 13. Notes: pork freezer over-frosted inside, coke cooler unclean on inside bottom shelf, sanitizer level above 200 ppm (chlorine) in 3 compartment sink (keep between 50 and 100 ppm), food handlers not wearing hair restraints.