Indictments published September 15
Published 10:33 am Wednesday, September 14, 2016
A Jessamine County grand jury convened Wednesday, Sept. 7, and returned the following indictments and results in open court on that day:
• Eugene Bodner — first-degree possession of a controlled substance.
• Christopher Damrel and Joseph Penny — first-degree robbery; first-degree assault; second-degree persistent felony offender (Penny).
• Aaron Maynard and John Young — first-degree possession of a controlled substance; possession of drug paraphernalia; public intoxication.
• Christopher Mitchell — first-degree attempted rape; second-degree unlawful imprisonment; fourth-degree assault.
• Jessica Smith — possession of drug paraphernalia; first-degree possession of a controlled substance; theft by unlawful taking, under $500; first-degree disorderly conduct.
• Michael V. Hage and Natasha Johnson — engaged in organized crime to commit theft by unlawful taking, $500 or more.
• Cody Maness — theft or lost of mislaid property, $500 or more.
• Jason M. Taylor and Sabra A. Taylor — second-degree burglary.
• Michael Taylor — third-degree assault.