Nicholasville Arrest Reports
Published 3:00 pm Thursday, July 6, 2023
The following are arrests recorded by the Nicholasville Police Department between June 27 and July 2. They are not an indication of guilt or innocence.
• Kristie Stadman was arrested on Shun Pike at 9:25 p.m. for three charges, including no registration plates, possession of an open alcohol beverage in a motor vehicle, and operating a motor vehicle under the influence.
Email newsletter signup
• Kyle Evans was arrested on South Main Street at Chestnut (Marathon) at 7:08 p.m. for two charges, including failure to appear in court and not paying court fees.
• Danny Wayne Kanatzer was arrested on North Main Street at 10:45 a.m. on for public intoxication.
• Charles A Atkins was arrested on East Chestnut at 11:44 a.m. for not paying court fees.
• Laura Roberta Meyer was arrested on Liberty Street at 12:28 p.m. for not paying court fees.
• Heather L Garcia was arrested on Lexington Road at Baker Lane at 7:59 p.m. for failure to appear in court.
• Paul Danie Welcher was arrested at Family Dollar at 1:05 p.m. for public intoxication of a controlled substance.
• Amy R Brittingham was arrested on Beauford Place at 5:50 a.m. for failure to appear in court.
• John L Heribacka was arrested at Walmart at 2:35 p.m. for public intoxication of a controlled substance.
• Dorallissia Cherly Williams was arrested on Oakmont Drive at 2:50 p.m. for violation of a Kentucky Emergency Protection Order and Domestic Violence Order.
• Daniel Kevin Gates was arrested on Wichita Drive at 10:16 p.m. for shoplifting.
• Dosha M Dyer was arrested at 181 Imperial Way (Homeplace) at 8:52 a.m. for failure to appear in court.
• Edtavius Garrett was arrested on Wichita Drive at Pinoak Drive at 2:32 a.m. for failure to appear in court.
• Robert Eugene Brock was arrested on Corman Road at 10:07 a.m. July 2 for shoplifting.
• Joshua Burgess was arrested on John Sutherland Drive at 12:08 a.m. for failure to appear in court.
• Danny Wayne Kanatzer was arrested on North Main Street at 9:58 p.m. for shoplifting.
• Joshua Wireman was arrested on Lexington Road at 9:39 p.m. for two charges, including strangulation and 4th degree assault, dating violence.
• Brittney S Hamilton was arrested at Derby Inn and Suites at 9:26 p.m. for July 2 for 2nd degree assault, domestic violence.
• Rogers Deanna was arrested on Etter Drive at 10:50 p.m. for three charges, including operating a motor vehicle under the influence, 1st degree wanton endangerment, and 1st offense possession of a controlled substance.